MV is a growing, vibrant consultancy operating at the cutting edge of public service reform.
Is this the right place for you?
- Are you passionate about public services and driven to make a real difference?
- Are you looking for a steep and rewarding learning curve?
- Are you sharp on detail, creative and intellectually curious?
- Do you love working with people and making meaningful connections?
- Do you want to be given responsibility and have others rely on you?
- Are you ready to offer and receive support in a thriving team environment?
- Are you confident enough to admit not knowing the answer to something – but then are you determined to find out?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then read on…
If you join MV, you will…
Stretch yourself – Public services are complex and often inconsistent, as are real people. The work we do is very challenging and requires a mix of technical and human skills – painting by numbers does not work for us. You must have a can-do attitude and be willing to push yourself outside your comfort zone to find the right answer to any problem.
From day one you will get to work closely with senior people in the public sector and on the MV team. You will experience a steep learning curve. Progression is not based on time served – you will advance as and when you demonstrate you are ready.
Work with outstanding people – Our team are all passionate about public services. We are driven to make a real difference. We are sharp on detail, creative and intellectually curious. And we are all genuine team players.
There is no “mould” here – your future colleagues bring their own perspectives on the world from the public sector, third sector and other consultancies, as well as from a wide range of educational backgrounds. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Enjoy a better consultancy experience – Working at MV is a different experience to working at a larger consultancy or in the public sector. We empower and trust our team to make decisions and take responsibility for their own work – but we also act as a tight knit team providing support to each other.
Everyone’s ideas are welcomed and respected. You will enjoy a flexible and understanding working life – but your colleagues will expect flexibility from you as well.
Play a real role in the growth of the company – MV is a vibrant and growing company. MV’s Leadership Team are transparent about company performance and outlook. We celebrate as a team and we solve problems as a team. You will learn how a small business runs and the challenges and successes that come with it. You will play a full part in business planning and the development of new offers and markets.
For more information on both the Consultant and Senior Consultant roles please visit our website https://www.mutualventures.co.uk/join-us
Successful candidates will have a good degree or equivalent with at least two years’ experience working with public services, in the third sector and/or in a management consultancy environment.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consultant salary £40,000 - £50,000
- Senior Consultant Salary £55,000 - £75,000
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible working hours where possible/reasonable
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical and Mental Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life insurance 4x salary
- Income protection / long term sickness cover
- Paid volunteering days (2 per year)
- Discounts with a variety of high street retailers
- Regular paid-for team socials, celebrations and away days
- Personal use of company iPhone