Our client are an expert provider of professional services in a world driven by data and technology. They work across various sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
• Development of the Health and Care Consulting strategy.
• Lead outstanding consultancy services across our health and care clients
• Lead project engagements ensuring the overall standard of our delivery
• Advise clients on service optimisation, re-design and development
• Lead clients through the process of transformational change of service provision
• Lead clients through the process of adoption of new technologies to transform current service provision.
• Lead clients in the structured analysis of the efficiency and effectiveness of current services and identify opportunities
• Work closely with the Executive Director of Health and the Director of Business Development to secure new engagements for the business unit
• Promote through the publishing of thought leadership content and speaking at appropriate industry events.
• Work closely with the Marketing team to develop compelling service offering content and support the brand development of Health through active social media engagement
For this role we a looking for candidates with a broad base of experience across multiple healthcare provider organisations. You must have the following skills of experience:
• Proven experience of leading and growing healthcare consultancy businesses
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org TopCon001
• Proven experience of leading consulting engagements within health and social care environment
• Proven experience of delivering service change in the NHS
• Proven experience of delivering Digital Transformation with the NHS
• Detailed experience of structured change management methodologies to support service change or digitally enabled
• Demonstrable experience of presenting complex issues to multiple stakeholders to ensure buy-in
• Broad technology understanding including both current and NHS legacy IT solutions.
• Familiarity with NHS Information Governance requirements.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a track record of successful teamwork