EPM Transformation Senior Consultant
Our client is a well-known global consulting firm. We are working with them to secure additional consultants in the EPM and Finance Transformation space.
The skills and experience you bring to the opportunity enable you to manage and assist in day-to-day client engagement execution. You will be able to apply your well-honed consulting skills to ensure quality of deliverables and serve as competent, effective members of a client delivery team.
You have strong functional and project management skills that enable you to plan, organize, and lead work streams within an engagement.
Outside of client delivery, you’ll be involved in supporting various aspects of business development such as project diagnostics, RFP responses and proposal development.
A typical week would see you working on a wide range of tasks, incorporating:
- Leading and managing workstreams and deliverables within a client engagement.
- Identifying mission critical issues that assist in the strategic and operational success of projects
- Providing content and functional knowledge in major finance & EPM processes
- Provide insightful analysis and recommendations
- Conduct and lead client interviews and workshops to gather relevant project information
- Identify add-on opportunities to existing projects
- Assist in the development of internal IP (i.e., white papers, best practices, etc.)
- Assist in framing direction and content for engagement proposals
- Develop and build client relationships
- Mentor, coach, and share knowledge with more junior staff
Your previous mandatory experience covers:
- 3-5 years related consulting or industry experience
- Strong finance and EPM experience
- Experience working in the EPM and BI space
- Understanding of the latest trends in Digital technologies and its impact on modern EPM capabilities requirements
- Ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical capability and modeling skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Base knowledge of the EPM software / product functionality and capabilities including Oracle/Hyperion, SAP and IBM/Cognos
- Base understanding of Data Analysis tools such as; Tableau, Alteryx, R would be advantageous (not essential)
Applicants must be willing and able to travel to client work as required.
NB: Optume Consulting are acting as recruitment agents for this opportunity
NB: Full Name Optume Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancyTo apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com, quoting reference number: TopConSYDEPM