Our client is a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business, pioneering a product that drives board effectiveness for decision makers and directors. They've been helping boards to make smarter, faster decisions and turning that knowledge into software. They work with FTSE 100s, large privately owned companies, public sector and government departments, and have delivered ~50% YOY growth over the past five years. They are on the path to grow their ARR from £10m to £100m and they are looking for a Demand Generation Director to join their thriving Lead Generation Team and drive their pipeline growth.
Role: To identify repeatable, scalable strategies for growth to deliver this year’s ARR targets and to lay the foundations for future years.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com TopConDigital Marketing Scale-Up
• Developing the Demand Generation strategy for the business
• Understanding the challenges faced by the CSuite in the UK and what makes them tick.
• Designing and overseeing audience acquisition and nurture programmes from end to end: identifying the best assets to capture interest (key hooks and format); briefing the Content team to
produce them; and briefing the DG team to set up the right nurture programmes.
• Crafting and overseeing strategic outbound programmes. Given the C-Suite nature of their audience, this is most akin to Enterprise BD / SD in other organisations. This includes reviewing email copy, designing cadences and training the team.
• Designing a digital strategy covering paid and owned media and to optimise approach and ROI.
• Impartially assessing ROI of the different strategies and tools to ramp up what is working and stop what isn’t.
• Managing and leading the development of the Demand Generation team, including the Demand Generation Manager and team of Outbound, Nurture and Inbound Analysts.
• Actively managing third party suppliers.
• Working with our legal and compliance teams to ensure we have the compliance frameworks in place to achieve their commercial goals.
• Working with our data teams to ensure we have accurate lead scoring / attribution models in place to help them understand what’s working, what’s not, and where efforts should be focused
What they are looking for:
• Demand Generation experience in a B2B environment, ideally targeting Enterprise and/or C-Suite level. The ideal candidate will
also have experience in Enterprise Sales
• Development / SDR Management.
• Ability to think strategically whilst also having an eye for the detail to ensure their strategies are implemented effectively.
• Happy to roll sleeves up and be a hands-on member of the team.
• High level of digital competency and understanding of digital marketing strategies (SEO/owned & paid).
• Understanding of demand generation systems such as Hubspot, Marketo, LinkedIn SalesNav & marketing tools, Salesloft, Salesforce etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Open-minded, mentally flexible to trying new ideas and seeing what works; we want to write a new playbook as much as to deploy the best of existing
What they offer:
• Competitive salary & pension scheme
• Personal performance bonus
• Company performance bonus share
• 26 days holiday each calendar year
• Bupa health & dental cover
• Group life insurance
• EAP; AIG Smart Health and Bereavement Counselling & Probate Helpline
• Daily breakfast, drinks, fruit and snacks
• Regular training & development, mini MBA series, lunch & learns
• Travel card loan & cycle to work scheme
• Competitive parental policies
• Gym membership discounts
• Monthly company socials, Friday drinks