Our client is looking for a collaborative, passionate and driven Sr. Field Marketing Manager who will be responsible for building out a high impact field marketing plan for the EMEA territory. Reporting to the Director of Global Field Marketing, this role will be a key player in scaling the growth of the client's regional marketing efforts and will be their first marketing hire in EMEA. He/She will partner with Sales to support revenue, pipeline and other goals of the region, in addition to working with the broader Marketing and Partner teams to create high-value events and targeted digital marketing campaigns.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com TopCon001
• He/She knows what it means to be sales #1 partner and will work with the EMEA sales team to build out a robust field marketing plan that is both strategic and tactical and contains a mix of both events and digital programs.
• Plan and execute high impact field marketing activities that support the region’s pipeline goals, including webinars, email marketing campaigns, roundtables, conferences, content syndication programs, etc.
• Own the logistics and deliverables for all events, webinars and digital marketing programs within region including building invite lists, content, landing pages, managing registration, booth design,
staffing, swag, collateral, speakers, etc.
• Manage events onsite and travel in region when travel resumes.
• Understand the value customers play in Marketing and help to coordinate quotes, case
studies, press releases and guest speakers.
• Work with corporate marketing team on regional/local press releases, analyst activity,
website & sales assets (including translations to languages other than english) and other influencer engagement.
• Work closely with the LDR team to ensure MQLs are properly followed-up with.
• Experience with creating a regional budget and tracking to completion.
• Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales directors, field marketing peers and corporate headquarters.
• Represent interests of region across other marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Experience in field marketing with a B2B SaaS company, experience marketing to IT executives is preferred.
• Experience in building integrated regional field marketing plans in the EMEA territory that drive results and includes a mix of events and digital programs.
• Experience across EMEA is preferred - ideally with multiple country experience, including the UK, Germany, France and others in EMEA
• Experience with building account-based marketing campaigns.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills at the executive level, and with peers and cross-functional teams.
• Meticulous attention to detail, strong planning, and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot and other marketing tools is a plus.
• English speaking
• This is a fully remote role.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org