Are you a fluent or native French speaking strategy consultant?
Consult for a leading strategy consultancy on a commercial due diligence project conducting market landscaping and competitor analysis. You will be working as part of a high profile team, carrying out both primary and secondary research to draw key insights for presentation to senior stakeholders.
Objectives are likely to include:
- Conducting in-depth interviews with market experts
- Carrying out desk research and analysis to identify key trends in the market
- Preparing client ready output based on the gathered insights
- Analyst, Associate or Senior Associate level from a leading strategy consultancy
- Strong market research and competitor analysis experience
- Fluent or native French
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number: TopCon1012
- Start: 22nd January 2018
- Duration: 1 week
- Location: London
- Day rate: £300 - £600 IC (dependent on experience)