Our client is a bespoke consultancy specialising in healthcare and life sciences. They provide expert strategic consulting and advisory services to global private equity firms, institutional investors and healthcare companies.
They are currently entering an exciting period of growth in the European market and as such are looking to build out our delivery capabilities across Europe, including a new German specialism. To support their expansion plans they are now seeking an experienced Consultant to help accelerate their growth trajectory
About the position
The successful candidate will be a critical part of the strategy to expand the German business, and working alongside our UK team, will play a key role in delivering their advisory services in Germany and building out a wider German specialism.
They are looking for a talented individual with a strong understanding of the German health and social care system to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have the exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced consultants and health policy experts from across the US, UK and Europe.
With a proven track record of delivery, the successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the critical issues impacting the German health and social care system and will be able to draw expertise from the strong relationships and networks they have built over the years across the system.
They are known for delivering high quality work that exceeds their clients’ expectations we are therefore looking for the right individual who has the drive and motivation to help shape our business going forward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working on German and pan-European projects that include the impacts of policy, regulation, legislation, and reimbursement on health and social care sector, developing expert-led marketing materials, and building business relationships.
They expect anyone joining the company to be interested in working in M&A due diligence and strategic consultancy, be intellectually curious, and driven by desire to continuously improve.
Person Specification (Essential):
- Fluent in German and English to Industry Standard (written and spoken)
- Experience in relevant fields/industries
- Strong industry contacts within the health and social care sectors
- A willingness to travel between London and Germany and other locations as required
- Ability to work independently to design and deliver key project objectives
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent research skills, including demonstrable ability in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience of developing and executing business growth plans, including creating and implementing business processes
- Confidence to source and secure new business growth opportunities
- Ability to confidently represent the Marwood brand to a range of stakeholder groups at key industry events, meetings and other opportunities
- A willingness to meet new and unplanned challenges with enthusiasm
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com, quoting reference number: TopCon002