We are working with one of the world's most prestigious consultancy firms on growing their UK Operations practice. We are looking to recruit 4-5 Junior Consultant or Consultant level individuals to focus on Operations cases. Due to recent successes in the Operations practice, we are looking to recruit individuals with both Industry and/or Consulting experience to deliver against expansion plans.
These roles are on the generalist career track with alignment to the Operations Practice Area.
- Junior Consultant - either consultancy or relevant industry experience.
- Consultant - ideally a combination of both consultancy and industry experience.
- Consulting experience (McKinsey, Bain, Booz, A.T. Kearney, Roland Berger, Oliver Wyman, Accenture, Big 4, Stroud) and/or relevant experience preferably in Industrial/Consumer Goods or Automotive and Logistics Services sector (Tesco, Sainsburys, Next, M&S, Morrisons, Boots, P&G, Unilever, MARS, Kraft or Rolls Royce).
- Experience in introduction and implementation of Lean Manufacturing concepts or Six Sigma.
- Strong presence - proven leadership skills (more at C level); demonstrated ability to influence and inspire others
- Academic qualifications: Minimum 2:1 University degree (preferably 1st Class) ideally from top UK school, ideally in a related field.
- Extensive travel required - to work on projects with our large global clients.
- European language beneficial but not essential.
How to Apply:
Please Email CV to email@example.com quoting reference number J10001553 and either C for Consultant or JC for Junior Consultant position.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org