Are you looking to make an impact on some of the most dynamic and challenging projects taking place in the health and care sector today? Do you want to work in an environment where you have the opportunity to help solve the very real challenges of healthcare in a post pandemic world? Where you are supported and developed to maximise your career potential and in doing so deliver real value to your clients.
Our client has ambitious plans to grow their healthcare business unit. Their objective
is to become recognised as the provider of choice by the NHS for service and digital transformation. To achieve this, they are seeking to hire additional Senior and Principal Consultants.
• Provide outstanding consultancy services to their health and care clients
• Advise clients on service optimisation, re-design and development
• Support clients through the process of transformational change of service provision
• Support clients through the process of adoption of new technologies to transform current service provision.
• Support clients in the structured analysis of the efficiency and effectiveness of current services and identify
opportunities for improvement
• Work closely with the Director of Business Development to secure new engagements for the business unit
• Promote them through publishing of thought leadership content and speaking at industry events.
• Work closely with the Marketing team to develop compelling service offering content and support the brand development through active social media engagement
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com TopCon004
For this role our clients are looking for candidates with a broad base of experience across multiple healthcare provider organisations. You must have the following skills of experience:
• Direct experience of delivering service change in the NHS
• Direct experience of delivering Digital Transformation with the NHS
• Experience of health informatics and the structured analysis of service performance
• Experience of structured change management methodologies to support service change or digitally enabled service change