Our client are pioneers in genetic data technology and drug pipeline acceleration that will change the world. Their mission: to revolutionise bioinformatics and biomedical data analysis forever.
They are an industry pioneer and we need talented people like you who can help build upon this vision and take us to incredible new heights.
If you share our passion and commitment to health care, bioinformatics, big data, Machine Learning, and AI then please get in touch
About the Role
They are in search of an exceptional leader to drive marketing.
The Marketing Lead is a key member of the team and will help drive strategic growth for their solutions and help establish them as a leader in the genomics space. They are looking for a proven tech-marketer to help build their brand globally. In this role, you will be responsible for marketing strategy, building and executing an integrated marketing plan that's inclusive of world-class demand and lead generation, digital, brand, customer, and partner marketing programs to support our strategic goals. The ideal candidate will have solid SaaS marketing experience and proven ability to make an immediate impact in a high-growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Set marketing strategy appropriate to strategic company goals and objectives.
• Develop and execute the demand and field marketing plan with tactics appropriate to key buyers and influencers in order to raise awareness and generate demand for solutions.
• Manage campaign execution within committed timelines and budget. Set appropriate success KPIs and track measurements using our martech stack.
• Create content and apply it across a broad mix of marketing programs to generate demand including integrated multi-touch programs, digital marketing, account-based marketing, content syndication, events, and direct marketing campaigns.
• Build, manage, and update the marketing contact database for target buyers, accounts, and industry segments to execute effective demand generation campaigns.
• Raise brand awareness and credibility for through a well coordinated and flawlessly executed PR strategy and plan.
• Work closely to develop strategic partnerships and joint marketing activities with key partners.
• Develop and manage marketing budget, measuring and optimizing marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and demonstrate ROI.
• Experience with working in the Life Sciences sector
• An end-to-end hybrid marketing producer/manager who can load balance between ideas and execution marketing leadership experience working for start-up/scale-out/high-growth tech organisations
• Demonstrable experience across key marketing disciplines, especially brand, demand generation, product marketing, and communications
• Proven track record of building and scaling marketing organisations
• Exceptional verbal communication and persuasive writing skills
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities under aggressive timelines and expectations
• Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer that’s comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done even in the face of time, budget, and resource constraints
• A team player with great interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively cross-functionally
• Strong budget management and marketing measurement skills
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience in marketing cloud solutions
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com, quoting reference number: TopConM100
What they offer in return:
• Competitive salary and generous stock options (currently at Series A so getting in at a great time of their growth journey)
• 25 days of annual leave plus the usual public holidays
• £1,000 towards your personal development (conferences, events, training resources, etc.)
• International and diverse team