Our client are a Customer Strategy Consultancy based in Central London. They are enjoying a period of unprecedented growth and are now consulting and partnering with some of the UK’s biggest brands across different sectors.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.comPrincipal Retail Financial Services TopConrichard@mindbench.co.uk
They believe that a Customer-Centric approach to Business is the only guaranteed way to drive sustainable business growth. However, to do Customer-Centricity properly (rather than simply say it) requires a comprehensive and constantly updated (dynamic) understanding of customer behaviour and a clear picture of what matters most. They have a platform which ingests all first-party data, applies a series of business-critical strategic lenses, separates customers into behavioural segments and uncovers the positive & negative changes in behaviour that most impact both the Business and its customers. This capability can be used in a variety of ways – from C-suite clients needing to guide their business and digital transformation strategy; through to CX Directors developing the right experience at every touch point and CRM/Data Directors implementing personalisation capability. And if their clients need help creating a strategy and actioning their insights, their Strategy Consultants and Data Planners plan and support them, working as an extension of the Client’s Team.
As Principal Consultant you are accountable for the relationship and commercial management of a client account, with responsibility to define and deliver their customer growth strategy ensuring it is centred on achieving their strategic objectives. You'll establish yourself through exceptional relationship building and strong strategic output - as a key strategic partner to the client. Through establishing a broad set of stakeholders you'll develop a deep understanding of the business challenges and opportunities and be able to define both a holistic customer growth strategy, as well as business unit and/or stakeholder specific customer growth plans. You must be passionate about the role that customer data and insights should play in day-to-day and strategic decision making, telling a compelling insight story and moving the client to make customer centric decisions, which drive customer growth and value to the business. You will ensure the client realises the maximum benefit possible from the platform and our wider capabilities, and successfully manage the value growth of the client account.
· Champion the Growth Strategy with the client and continuously drive for realisation of plans through proposals and recommendations which articulate the need/benefit for the client - Move client teams to act.
· Develop long lasting relationships with clients across the business through strategic discussions and honest interactions.
· Own the Client Account plan and the delivery of the revenue targets
· Be a valued team member, working in partnership with all people/roles to successfully deliver for the client
· Help to evolve our Value Proposition and Consulting capability, proactively Identifying improvements and new capabilities based on prior experience and insight of client needs
KEY EXPERIENCE & QUALITIES
· An experienced strategist, with excellent communication skills and the ability to express complex concepts simply without losing richness or subtlety of what is being delivered.
· Experience of leading client relationships with commercial accountability and/or experience of leadership roles with high levels of cross-functional stakeholder relationship management and revenue targets accountability
· Strong understanding of one or more of the key B2C sectors we operate in is desirable - particularly retail banking and cards - with a deep understanding and knowledge of key consumer behaviour trends within these sectors.
· Excellent leadership and team management skills
· Sleeves rolled-up approach to work – getting lots done in a dynamic team environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
· Competitive salary
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Group Income Protection & Life Assurance
· Pension contribution scheme provided by Aviva
· Top tier Private Healthcare provided by Vitality
· Cycle to work scheme
· Friendly, open and transparent culture
· Hybrid working environment - work remotely as well as spend time in the office
· Ongoing career discussions with individual learning & development plans
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org