Our client is an expert provider of professional services in a world driven by data and technology. They are purpose-driven, working across multiple sectors including energy, low carbon, health, Cyber & Digital and the public sector to tackle today's social and environmental challenges. The business provides a range of consultancy and outsourcing capabilities with the purpose of making things that matter work better for everyone.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com TopCon001
They are looking for a Principal Consultant in their growing Public Sector practice. They have a range of public sector clients and they want to build on this success, expanding the team and growing their reputation across a wider part of the public sector. This is a high profile role in an important area for them. It offers the successful candidate the opportunity to make a real difference in the way the public sector delivers services. You will join an innovative and purpose driven organisation focussed on tackling today's social and environmental challenges, working alongside highly motivated and diverse colleagues. The successful candidate will have extensive experience of operating in the public sector, preferably with strong relationships, commercial skills, an appreciation of
public procurement and a track record in delivering transformation programmes.
Principal Consultant in our growing Public Sector Practice looking to make a difference and shape our business.
• Working with their business development team to identify and position public sector opportunities;
• Expand their networks, influence and position within the public sector;
• Represent the company, speak at and chair high-profile events;
• Work with their management team to expand their existing programme services in the public sector, in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
• Programme design and programme delivery of central government projects
• Team mobilisation for public sector contracts
• Extensive experience in designing, leading and/or implementing Public sector change or management programmes in UK public sector;
• Experience of large-scale transformation programmes;
• Strong professional network across central UK or local governments at a policy-making level;
• Business development skills and willingness to cross-sell and upsell;
• Deep understanding of public sector management consulting buying environment;
• Strong organisation and communication skills;
• Ideal candidate will have a background in or working at a senior level with one or more government departments, such as, Cabinet Office, BEIS, DEFRA, DfT, or Wales and/or Scotland office; and
• Working in a professional services/consulting environment is highly desirable.
What they offer
• Highly competitive salary and bonus
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Reward and recognition schemes
• Flexible working
• Private Bupa healthcare
• Life Assurance (up to 4 times annual salary)
• Matched pension contributions
• Season Ticket Loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Buy and Sell annual leave
• Reimbursement of eye test and up to £50 towards glasses or contacts
• Corporate gym rates
• Yoga sessions
• Employee Assistance Programme
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org