Our client are a well-known, well respected mid-sized consulting firm and they are looking to increase the number of people within the HR / HCM Service line.
They work hand in hand on a partnership basis with the heads of Human Resources in order to improve business results and the performance of the HR function. This is achieved through identifying HR service delivery improvement opportunities and the subsequent planning and implementation of class leading HR transformation.
Your role within the service line as Senior Manager will see you leading and delivering service delivery assessment and transformation programs with their key clients.
Projects will encompass aspects of:
- Analysis of data to identify gaps in performance and the subsequent opportunities for improvement
- Facilitating workshops with stakeholders to garner insight into the effectiveness of the current HR function, technologies, operating model or services
- Working within an entrepreneurial culture backed by a global knowledge base
- Working with a broad range of clients across all industries
- Demonstrating high levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Working with colleagues and clients to design, plan and deliver transformation initiatives, including initiatives underpinned by HR technology
- Building professional client relationships, backed by your subject matter expertise across HR transformation
- Focusing on the accuracy, quality and timeliness of client delivery
The experience you bring to the table includes:
- Leading HR Service Delivery Model and HR Technology transformation projects
- Working in non-HR Service Delivery Model and HR Technology transformation projects
- Knowledge of key HR technology offerings in the marketplace, including cloud based HCM applications
- A solid understanding of the key HR Service Delivery hot topics
- Previous experience of identifying, designing and shaping new client opportunities and a natural ability to build strong and sustainable relationships
- A drive and determination to lead, coach and develop others and share your knowledge and talent with others
- Experience in delivering high quality and insightful client presentations and deliverables
- Experience of developing thought leadership and leading business development activities
This is a great career opportunity to move to a mid sized firm and away from the internal politics that the larger consulting firms sometimes get bogged down with. They offer a great working balance, well located CBD offices and a great bunch of like minded people around you.
NB: Optume consulting are acting as recruitment agency for this opportunity
NB: Full Name Optume Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancyTo apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number: TopConsydhcm