Our client are looking for an experienced telecoms-centred TMT analyst and manager to help them take their business to the next level of growth. The role encompasses analytical leadership and responsibility for product development in defined areas, working with other highly experienced analysts and shaping our market and product offerings in a big chunk of our portfolio, as well as helping other analysts develop.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com, quoting reference number: TopConTMT Strategy
You will be part of the small but growing management team of the research business. The ideal candidate will have excellent product knowledge in one or more of the following areas:networks (including 5/6G, fibre), telco cloud, IoT, Edge.
You will need good enough knowledge in most of them to gain the respect of your colleagues and our clients. You will need to produce reports, articles, market models and benchmarks, and also shape and drive the design of new propositions and products in your area. You will be great in front of customers, a proven team player yet nonetheless able to lead and drive things under your own initiative. They like to work with people who are both open to change and entrepreneurial.
This is a unique opportunity to help them shape the future of their research programmes, ensuring they stay ahead of client expectations and deliver compelling, forward-thinking views on key issues in the TMT sector.
- Experience as a TMT sector industry or market analyst or consultant, with some good expertise in telecoms related areas
- Well-developed analytical skills – comfortable thinking through problems and good at structuring answers
- Product development experience and passion
- Excellent writing skills and demonstrated experience authoring analyst reports
- Experience developing market models, forecasts, benchmarks and/or other quantitative market analysis tools (primarily using Excel)
- A flexible, get-stuck-in attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, and a strong motivation to operate and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment
What they offer:
- Competitive salary + profit-linked bonus. Salary will depend on your experience and our belief in your ability to contribute to our business.
- Be a member of our fast-growing, close-knit team in Central London (+ remote working).
- Work alongside highly experienced professionals in an open, entrepreneurial environment
- An opportunity to own and lead something significant in a supportive team.
- Lead and assist in producing quality analysis and reports to exacting standards and timescales
- Fast-moving yet supportive environment that offers unrivaled opportunities to take on responsibility
- The opportunity to shape the strategy and growth of our research business
- An agile and entrepreneurial environment, so this is a great opportunity for someone who wants the freedom to explore exciting new areas of the TMT industry and create new opportunities to address key problems for their clients
- Office based, though a considerable amount of flexible working is the norm across our team. Our mantra is to do whatever it takes to get the job done well.