The survey team at our client is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of survey projects across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The survey team drives the execution of hundreds of survey projects per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritise and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytic outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, client service and project management.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org TopConSurvey Manager
They are seeking a highly-motivated survey manager to join the survey team in London. The survey manager will be responsible for questionnaire drafting, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types, facilitating the execution of hundreds of projects per month.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Project leadership: Serve as point-person for corporate clients’ survey needs and ensure the highest level of service is delivered end-to-end. This includes initial proposal/kick-off call, arranging survey programming, monitoring fieldwork, quality controlling results and, finally, delivering results to clients.
- Thought leadership: Serve clients’ requests on complex survey projects – including, where needed, the drafting of client learning needs into thoughtful questionnaire/design and advising the visualization of results.
- Commercial leadership: Work with Client Solutions and Business Development teams to identify high potential client opportunities and pitch the surveys product.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Market research and survey design experience, including experience with online survey platforms
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Familiarity with a variety of industry areas, including, but not limited to: Healthcare, Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, and Financial Services
- Demonstrated experience with questionnaire and survey writing/programming (e.g. experience with Qualtrics)
- Experience analysing results and/or communicating survey results to stakeholders
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Excellent conceptual and analytic skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise, identify and solve problems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelors degree or above or equivalent work experience
- Full business proficiency in English
12-24 months after consistent high-quality end-to-end delivery and quality of relationship management, survey managers typically progress onto senior survey manager roles where you are responsible for your own book of business, managing client relationships, increasing account management responsibilities and increasing management responsibility of other/junior team members.
What they offer:
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage, a contributory pension plan, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays)
- Global tuition reimbursement to support colleagues who want to continue their professional education
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join
- An opportunity to contribute to social impact initiatives