Our client are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our strategy consulting team.
All projects involve extensive day-to-day contact with both our clients and thought leaders across the online, media and technology markets.
Your role and responsibilities will vary by project, but will include:
· Managing the overall delivery of small to medium sized projects, reporting to a company director; or acting as core consultant on large-scale projects
· Gathering and analysing quantitative data, to provide insights into our clients’ businesses and markets
· Leading large scale research and interview programmes
· Managing the design and delivery of client workshops
· Leading the financial modelling of businesses and markets
· Leading multi-disciplinary teams to produce client briefings, reports and presentations
Either you have worked at a top strategy consultancy firm or spent time working in industry. Your personality and your track record in helping clients solve complex business problems is important.
They are looking for somebody with:
· A passion for and understanding of media and entertainment, and the technologies that support it
· Outstanding analytical and creative problem-solving skills from a strategy consulting firm or industry
· Outstanding quantitative skills and experience in all the core strategy consultancy quant skills
· The ability to work effectively and flexibly both in a team as a core consultant, and as a manager, delivering projects that surprise and delight our clients
· The ability to build strong working relationships with your colleagues and clients
· A First Class degree (or minimum 2:1) from a top university
· Full existing working rights for the European Union
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org