Tenzing is one of NZ's top Management & Technology Consultancies, with a broad range of blue-chip clients. We are now looking for a Technology Project Manager to join our team.
You will have worked on high profile, transformational projects with large teams and managed the delivery of a broad range of applications development and business change projects. You will have/be:
- 10+ yrs large multi-million dollar IT project delivery
- experience in recovering IT projects
- capability to managing multiple teams including across geo-graphic locations/timezones
- ability to manage multiple streams of activity at once
- technically capable in your own right ie: you can facilitate and contribute to technical solutioning, design, triage, problem solving discussions
- ability to manage and articulate complex dependencies both at planning, implementation and solution design levels
- experience in iterative methodologies.
We have a number of clients outside of Wellington and you will be expected to travel during the week if required.
In return, you'll be joining a close-knit, diverse and professional team with exciting and challenging projects. Your time at Tenzing will be personally rewarding as you support transformational change in NZ's top organisations. Our high-performing culture is second to none, while retaining the support and collegial environment that reflects our NZ owned heritage.
We offer competitive salaries to reflect your experience and provide comprehensive learning frameworks to ensure you reach your full potential. As well as a bonus component, we also offer insurance cover, a mobile package, and the opportunity to opt for 5 or 6 weeks' annual leave as standard.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
NB: Full Name Tenzing - Management & Technology Consultants is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy