Our client are a boutique consultancy specialising in business, information and technology, helping their clients transform their organisations and services. From Day 1 we offer our employees a unique opportunity to make a real difference in the work they do through our diverse client portfolio which includes large government departments, not for profit, charities and technology companies. Developing their people is at the heart of everything that they do and they provide you with the space and time to dedicate to coaching and building your skills; they will then provide you with the opportunities to continue to develop on projects. They will give you the tools to operate at the highest level, with a collaborative team who have diverse experiences to coach and collaborate with you.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org TopCon100
You’ll work closely with Analysts and Project Managers (and directly with the client’s teams) to help their clients transform their organisations and the way they deliver services, with a user centred focus. You’ll be working in a company where no two days are the same. There are opportunities to rotate across research, design and analysis focused roles to help you shape your own career and so that you can build up the skills you will need to perform well. A successful user researcher/user centred designer will have a combination of research, design and analysis skills. We take an innovative, personalised coaching-based approach to learning and development, giving you the tools you need to operate at the highest level.As well as delivering high quality work for our clients, we want you to help us build the business, and look for opportunities where we can add value by thinking in an entrepreneurial and imaginative way. We are expanding our user centred area of the team, meaning lots of opportunities to shape how this will look.
They are looking for ambitious people with inquiring minds, and an ability to research and interpret information from a user centred perspective to develop logical, and creative solutions for users. A positive outlook, enthusiasm and willingness to learn are essential. You might have experience of working as a user centred researcher or designer or have trained in this area. Whatever your background, we’re looking for people who can bring these qualities and who already have some understanding of this space.
You’ll be able to demonstrate to us how good you are at:
• Understanding and engaging with end users and building relationships quickly with lots of people from different backgrounds.
• Planning, designing and executing various methods of user research sessions to gain impartial and targeted insights which feed into decisions.
• Synthesising and analysing a variety of research findings into actionable outputs with an understanding of how this impacts design decisions.
• Synthesising and analysing research findings into intelligent design solutions using prototyping tools to create testable outputs
• Working with people to create innovative, workable ideas that can challenge the way that they see things.
• Utilising your organisational and communication skills to manage work in a fast-paced environment.
• Visualising and understanding the end-to-end user journey, using holistic thinking to simplify and offer solutions for complex problems
• Presenting your findings and ideas (both verbally and visually) in a structured way that sets out complex issues very simply.
This is a very exciting role for the right candidate who is passionate about problem-solving and There is real scope for you to shape the future direction of the company, by leading teams and assignments, and taking responsibility for shaping our services, developing our ways of working and marketing what we can do. In return, we will offer a competitive package, and the chance to work on cutting-edge assignments with a range of clients.